Reiki I and II
Reiki I and II are taught together during a weekend intensive, both attunements are given. All the information and techniques are covered including:
- The Holy Love experience that places Divine Love into your heart.
- The Reiki hand positions.
- Giving a complete Reiki treatment for self and others.
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Dr. Usui including: Gassho meditation, Reiji-ho – developing your intuition, Byosen Scanning – detecting where Reiki is needed, Gyoshi ho – sending Reiki with the eyes, Kenyoku – dry bathing or clearing ones energy field. Koki-ho – Reiki breath
- Hayashi Healing Guide
- Using Reiki for specific conditions.
- The Reiki II symbols, how to use them with practice time..
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits.
- Distant healing.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self -treatment, practice using all the level II symbols including distant healing, and practice using all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned above.
While practice takes place during the class, it is expected that you will set aside additional time to practice after the class is over. Please commit to this additional time which should be one evening a week for several weeks, or its equivalent, to practice Reiki with one, or more, people from your Reiki class or with members of your family or friends. This additional practice is necessary to gain the experience and confidence you need to fully utilize the Reiki training.
Cost, $350.00 with a $100.00 non-refundable deposit
Usui/Holy Fire Reiki III/Master
This is a two day intensive. It includes:
- The complete Reiki III Usui/Holy Fire ignition.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki attunements for Reiki I&II and ART and the ignitions for full Reiki Master.
- The Healing attunement
- The Usui system of attunements is taught as well as the Usui/Holy Fire system used by the Center.
- The Holy Fire symbol is given for a total of five attunements.
- Lots of practice time doing attunements.
- How to give yourself attunements and ignitions.
- Holy Fire meditation
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
Instruction is given on the Usui system of attunements as well as the Holy Fire system. Other variations are also outlined in the class manual. Over half the class time is used for practice so the student becomes confident in administering Reiki attunements. Students practice giving attunements on each other so that each student receives many attunements. The Healing attunement is given and received by all students. This class is a powerful healing experience. A class manual is included that gives detailed steps for giving all the attunements. This class is a powerful healing experience.
Cost, $450.00 with a $150.00 non-refundable deposit
About Holy Fire Karuna Reiki®:
The Meaning of Karuna
Karuna is a Sanskrit word and is used in Hinduism and Buddhism. It is translated to mean any action that is taken to diminish the suffering of others and could also be translated as “compassionate action.” When individuals experience enlightenment, they report that all beings are known as one. Therefore, it is natural to extend compassionate action or Karuna to everyone without distinction because we are all one. As we help others and aid them in their healing process, all beings benefit. Because of the oneness of all beings, it is understood that Karuna is not only extended to others out of love, but also because it is an entirely logical thing to do. In the same way that you would want to heal your own wounds, you would also want the wounds of others to heal. It is also stated in the Buddhist literature that Karuna must be accompanied by prajna or wisdom in order to have the right effect.
Karuna is the motivating quality of all enlightened beings who are working to end suffering on Earth. They continually send an unlimited amount of healing energy and guidance to us, but not all are receptive to it. As you develop Karuna in yourself, not only are you helping others, but you also become more receptive to the Karuna that is being sent by all enlightened beings. Thus your healing is quickened as well.
Karuna Reiki® opens you to work more closely with all enlightened beings. This includes those enlightened ones who are physically present as well as those in spirit.
The Holy Fire Karuna Reiki® Class
This class is for anyone who has had Reiki Master training. It is complete with two levels, three ignitions, one master symbol and eight treatment symbols.
Holy Fire Karuna Reiki® is a new form of Reiki being introduced by the ICRT. It is both powerful and gentle and provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance.
Holy Fire energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness.
A brief description of the four Karuna I symbols is given here:
- The first symbol prepares the client for deep healing and is useful with past life issues. It helps release karma and deeply seated issues on the cellular level.
- The second symbol heals deeply and can be used to break up the negative patterns we unconsciously use to insulate ourselves from the truth, thus shattering delusion and denial. It heals the shadow self.
- The third symbol fills the person with love and restores balance.
- The fourth symbol completes the treatment by bringing the client back into the body and grounding.
Karuna II symbols are of a higher vibration and more powerful. They help connect directly with the Higher Self and work on a deeper level. While they have specific purposes discussed in class, the experience of their energy allows intuitive guidance in their use.
Both levels of Holy Fire Karuna Reiki® and 5 ignitions will be given as well as instruction and practice on the use of all nine symbols. You will be able to practice all four levels of Holy Fire Karuna Reiki®, two practitioner levels and two master levels after taking this class.
Lots of practice time is included for giving treatments, using the symbols.
Come network with other Reiki Masters from all over the country and often the world! This is an exciting workshop with lots of dedicated, high energy people.
A certificate and a 45 page manual is included with in depth descriptions of each symbol and each attunement process.
Cost $650.00, $200.00 deposit.
Class manual and registered certificate included